Free polls from Pollhost.com
Should we set a cap on bankers' salaries to prevent future crisis?
Yes! Get the bastards! No! They deserve every penny!   

Monday, April 07, 2008

Stock picks (on Nextinsight) 2 comments

I agreed to take part in a stockpicking game by Nextinsight recently where I would choose stocks to buy given $100k (hypothetically of course). Since the picks were published over there today, I thought I'd replicate it here as well for readers' interest:











Note that I could easily switch stocks, so please take my views with a pinch of salt and do your in-depth research accordingly. Also, I won't be following up on this investing game in my blogs. For regular updates, you can go check out the Nextinsight website (www.nextinsight.com.sg) where they do the writeups.

 

 

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Dirnt said...

i agree with silverlake. it was on my radar previously. dont have the ammo to execute yet

4/07/2008 10:25 PM  
Blogger DanielXX said...

It's a bit of an illiquid stock nowadays. Think it has some potential given the banking consolidation all round and the entry of Arab financial institutions but let's see it's upcoming results.

4/10/2008 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home